WE ARE HIRING!
JUNIOR GRAPHIC DESIGNER
- Production design for both print and online (magazines, social graphics, packaging, etc).
- Prepping files to required print specifications
- Creating and optimizing graphics for the web
- Manage multiple assigned projects from conception to completion.
- Support the Creative Director with the development of designs concepts, strategies, and targeted communications.
- Consult with the Project Manager to determine client briefs, objectives, budget, and deadline.
- Work within compliance standards including brand, intellectual property, copyright, and trademark.
- Minimum 1-year experience with Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop.
- Minimum 1-year professional experience in a design/creative environment.
- Demonstrate solid graphic design skills, including layout, type, and colour.
- Ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- An eye for detail and consistency.
- Strong English communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be willing and able to handle multiple tasks, have a willingness to learn, and take initiative
- The ability to work independently and self-manage your time and schedule.
- Ability to build and prepare design files for final print output.
- Must have own computer with the technical specification to run the Adobe Suite.
- Portfolio required.
- Experience with WordPress
We are always on the hunt for project collaborators such as photographers, marketing and copywriting so reach out.